INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Due to the coming into force of the amendment to the “Law on Services of the Information Society” (LSSICE) established by Spanish Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all web pages that use non-essential cookies before browsing them.
¿WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to enable the proper functioning of the site.
Through using these devices, the Web server is able to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the server’s pages, their name and password, products that interest them most, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY, AND COOKIES EXEMPT FROM REGULATIONS
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the user’s informed consent are analytical, advertising and affiliation cookies, while technical cookies and those that are necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user are exempt.
¿WHAT KIND OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
There are five main groups of cookies:
• Analytical Cookies: these collect information on how the website is used.
• Social Cookies: these are required for external social networks.
• Affiliate Cookies: these allow you to track visits through links from other websites, with which the website establishes affiliate agreements (affiliate companies).
• Advertising and behaviour Cookies: these collect information on the user’s personal preferences and choices (re-targeting).
• Technical and functional Cookies: these are strictly only necessary for the use of the website and for the provision of the contracted service.
COOKIES USED BY THIS WEBSITE
Listar los nombres de las cookies, tipo, propietario, función y vencimiento, por ejemplo:
- PHPSESSID: technical and strictly necessary cookies that contain the session identifier. It is deleted when you close your browser.
- _lang: technical and strictly necessary cookie that contains the language of the session. It is deleted when you close the browser.
- ac_cookies: technical and strictly necessary cookie that contains the value of if the installation of cookies has been accepted. Expires in 1 year since the last update.
- _ga: Google Analytics cookie that enables the control of unique visits. The first time a user enters the website through a browser this cookie will be installed. When this user re-enters the web with the same browser, the cookie will consider that it is the same user. Only in the case that the user changes the browser, another user will be considered. Expires at 2 years since the last update.
- _gat: This cookie is associated with Google Analytics Universal. It is used to limit the speed of request – limiting the collection of data on high traffic sites. Expires at 10 minutes.
- _utma: Google Analytics cookie that records the date of the first and last time the user visited the website. Expires at 2 years since the last update.
- _utmb: Google Analytics cookie that records the time of arrival to the website. Expires 30 minutes after the last update.
- _utmc: Google Analytics cookie used for interoperability with the urchin.js tracking code. It is deleted when you close the browser.
- _utmt: Google Analytics cookie. This cookie is used to process the type of request requested by the user. Expires at the end of the session.
- _utmv: Google Analytics cookie. This cookie is used to segment demographic data. Expires at the end of the session.
- _utmz: Google Analytics cookie that stores the source of traffic or a campaign to explain how the user came to the website. Expires after 6 months since the last update.
REVOKE CONSENT TO INSTALL COOKIES
HOW TO DELETE COOKIES FROM YOUR BROWSER
1. Click on the menú.
2. Click Settings.
3. Click Show Advanced Options.
4. In the ‘Privacy and security’ section, click Content Settings.
• Delete cookies: Click See all cookies and site data…
• Do not allow cookies to be stored.
5. Click Remove all.
6. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Chrome, click here: http://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
Internet Explorer. Version 11
2. Click Safety.
3. Click Delete browsing history.
5. Temporary Internet Files.
6. Click Delete.
7. Click OK.
8. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Internet Explorer, click here:
Firefox. Version 18
1. Open the menu.
2. Click Options.
3. the Privacy and Security tab. Under Cookies and Site Data, click Clear Data…
4. Cookies and Site Data and Cached Web Content.
5. Click Clear.
6. Close and restart the browser.
You can accept or decline cookies individually by clicking Manage Data.
For more information about Mozilla Firefox, click here:
Safari Version 5.1
1. Click Safari.
2. the Privacy and Security tab. Click Preferences and then Privacy
3. Click Remove stored cookies and data.
4. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Safari, click here: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/en-ww/cookies/
The cookie settings control how Opera handles them and therefore if they are accepted or rejected.
For more information about Opera click here: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/security-and-privacy/#clearBrowsingData
Refer to the documentation for the browser you have installed.