Follow our recommendations and you will find a highly qualified rhinoplasty surgeon
Choosing a surgeon is a personal decision that depends on your feelings. You must choose the surgeon you feel most comfortable with. You must agree with the expectations and objectives. Make sure you find a surgeon you are happy with.
To guarantee your happiness and satisfaction after your nose surgery, you should take your time. Choose a surgeon who puts all the dedication and passion into your rhinoplasty surgery and someone you trust completely.
Who is a good nose surgeon?
- A surgeon who is trained both in the surgery of the functional part of the nose and in the aesthetic part. Dr. Casas is one of the few surgeons in Europe with double certification, in otolaryngology and in Facial Plastic Surgery (International Board Certification in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery).
- A nose surgeon with a lot of experience in the rhinoplasty procedure.
- A nose specialist surgeon who focuses on rhinoplasty and is dedicated exclusively to it, instead of performing it as one of many procedures.
- A nose surgeon who can show you a good amount of his previous surgeries. Many pictures of before and after.
- A surgeon with many opinions and testimonies from other patients.
- A nose surgeon with artistic vision and skills.
- A nose surgeon who can offer a detailed explanation of the procedure
- A nose surgeon who rejects some patients because rhinoplasty is not the best for them.
- A nose surgeon who puts the patient’s welfare first.
Trust an expert surgeon. It’s your nose, it’s your face, it’s important.