Dr. Pablo Casas
Only by treating the nose in an integral way, taking into account its function and aesthetics, can we achieve success in rhinoplasty surgery.
Dr. Pablo Casas Rodera.
HE IS THE PIONEER IN SPAIN IN ULTRASONIC RHINOPLASTY TECHNIQUE
- Doctor “cum laude” in Medicine and Surgery. Complutense University Madrid.
- Otolaryngology and Head and neck Surgery Specialist. University Hospital La Paz Madrid.
- International Certification in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive by the International Board in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (IBCFPRS).
- Pioneer in Spain in Ultrasonic Rhinoplasty, Dr. Casas is the surgeon with more cases operated, and with exclusive dedication to RHINOPLASTY surgery.
- Award to the Best Rhinoplasty Surgeon in Spain, given by the Minister of Health.
- Dr. Casas is considered as one of the BEST rhinoplasty surgeons in Europe.
If it’s your nose, trust a true specialist. Choose an expert.
Ultrasonic Rhinoplasty is the future of Rhinoplasty surgery.
Aesthetic nose surgery with minimal inflammation, maximum precision and rapid recovery.
Dr. Pablo Casas is the pioneer of this technique in Spain.
“I am a surgeon dedicated exclusively to rhinoplasty. The only way to perfect an art comes from full dedication to it, only then can we obtain the best results. You need a high level of technical skill and great artistic vision to achieve an excellent result. The aesthetic sensibility is key. My goal is to get a NATURAL NOSE, which helps to beautify and highlight the rest of facial features.
Dr. Casas explains what Ultrasonic Rhinoplasty is.
It is a minimally invasive technique, which allows a faster recovery and much more precision than the traditional technique.
Before & After Gallery
Dr. Casas is the creator of the Natural Ultrasonic Rhinoplasty technique. He is a specialist in obtaining completely natural results that embellish the face, without anyone knowing that the nose has been operated.
It has been only 3 weeks after my surgery! And I can not be happier … Dr. Casas has done exactly what I wanted, a simple and natural nose so no one notices that I have been operated. He is a professional from head to toe .
I only have words of thanks to Dr. Pablo Casas. For me to have a rhinoplasty was a dream since I was young, but I knew that the day I did it had to be in the hands of the best. It has been a success to leave my nose in your hands.
Today it has been my last revision with Dr. Casas, the whole process has been long but always accompanied by the best specialist I have found. I am very happy and satisfied with the results, which are spectacular.
Frequent asked questions
What is ultrasonic rhinoplasty?
Ultrasonic rhinoplasty is the most advanced technique in rhinoplasty surgery, known and used by very few surgeons worldwide, and Dr. Pablo Casas is one of them. This method allows reshaping the nasal bones without breaking them and in a less traumatic way, as it does not damage the soft tissue or the blood vessels lining the bone, reducing the swelling and bruising caused by the traditional method. Ultrasonic instruments allow Dr. Casas to perform a more controlled and precise remodeling of the bones of the nose, thereby achieving greater control in the results of surgery.
Who is the ideal surgeon to perform rhinoplasty?
Rhinoplasty is one of the most complex surgical procedures. The ideal surgeon, is that expert surgeon, who can correct both deviations of the septum that cause bad breath, and anomalies in the shape of the nose that cause an aesthetic problem. In short, these criteria are met by an otolaryngologist specialized in plastic surgery and aesthetics of the nose.
When can I recover my usual activity or return to work?
After the surgery it will be necessary to wear a splint on the nose for a week. Patients usually return to work 7-10 days after surgery, at that time the bruising under the eyes and most of the inflammation will have disappeared. Even so, the nose will continue with a process of inflammation during the following weeks. Avoid intense sports during the first month. About 70% of the inflammation after rhinoplasty surgery decreases during the first month. The remaining 30% of the swelling will take between 9 months and a year to disappear.
Does rhinoplasty surgery hurt?
This question is very frequent, and Dr. Casas always says the same: NO. Rhinoplasty does not hurt, recovery is quite fast, and in a few days normal activity is recovered. The main symptoms during the first week are nasal congestion similar to that of a cold, but it will disappear in about 6 or 7 days. This congestion can cause some small headache sensation but it easily disappears by taking a mild analgesic.